Green Sand Moulding
This process derives its name from
the presence of moisture in molding sand and is indicator of the unbaked
nature of the mould. Raw sand is obtained and processed to provide a
consistent distribution of grain sizing. A variety of additives such as
pitch, cellulose, and silica flour are used in the process.
This process of molding offers a great deal of flexibility in pattern
design and consequently in the mould design at very economical costs. At
VJP, we have adapted the green sand process to mechanical and automated
production methods to ensure speed and efficiency.
- Low material costs
- Reclaimable mould material.
- Environmentally friendly.
- Ensures strong and rigid moulds.
- These molds are relatively inexpensive to produce, since the
basic material is readily available.
- Complex patterns can be accommodated in the in the mold design,
at affordable costs.
- Easily adapts to automated production methods.
- Widely used in the manufacture of large, heavy castings
Aluminum Motor Body
||± 1 mm
Ask for Price